Sunday, May 22, 2011

there's got to be a morning after

Today is the day after the supposed rapture was supposed to occur.  I admit that I was outside at 5:55pm and did send a text to my son telling him that I love him.  At 6:01pm it appeared that nobody had left the planet with the exception of my cell phone charger.  So perhaps there was a special rapture yesterday for cell phone chargers and certain electrical devices.  You might want to check and see if all of your remotes are still present and accounted for.
Even in the event of the Rapture, I'm not one of the ones going anywhere.  I happen to live by Buddhist principals so technically I'll be left here on the big blue marble.  I guess my curiosity was such that if there was indeed a Rapture, who was actually going and who was going to still be here with me.
So today is just another day.  I'll be doing laundry and hopefully working on a painting I'm doing for our remodeled family room and going about life as we now sit and wait to see what fate befalls us on  Dec 21, 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment