Sunday, May 15, 2011

Sunday

The weekend is almost over and so far there haven't been any major screaming and yelling matches which I am indeed grateful for.  Also, nobody has caused themselves or another any major bodily harm so that always helps as well.
I squeezed in some time last night to give Callie a much needed bath.  She's such a pretty little dog but she get dirty and stinky in a heartbeat.  She now looks like a cute little princess which I'm  hoping will last at least until about noon today.
TCBY last night was not only yummy but it also felt great on my sore/scratchy throat.  Maybe I need a solo visit again today. haha.  You don't think I'd actually get away with that, now do you?
Our golf cart is being repaired so we are currently without a golf cart.  that is a serious bummer here in PTC.  It sure would be nice to put the kids and the puppies on the golf cart and go for a drive around the lake this evening, but it looks like we won't be getting it back until next week.  I'm sure when we get it back it will make my grateful list.  Then the kids will be able to take themselves to school and get themselves around a bit more, relieving me of my chauffering duties.

No comments:

Post a Comment